Quickie has combined the latest ultra-light, hydroformed aluminium technology, design and engineering to create the Xenon SA – the lightest folding wheelchair in the world with swing-away legrests. At just under 9.7 kg, and with innovative cross brace folding technology, Xenon SA is easy to fold, lift and transport. It has also been cleverly designed to create the kind of minimalistic style that you would expect from a rigid chair.
|Quickie Xenon Swing Away Wheelchair Features
- The innovative and patented Quickie® Locking System makes Xenon easy to handle, provides the smallest possible folding package and can also be used by people without finger function.
- Xenon offers stylish designer backrest solutions integrated into the flow of the frame. 90º fixed and angle adjustable backrests that are easy to adjust from -15º degrees to +18º in 3º increments measured to the frame.
- Weighing just under 7.4kg without its quick release wheels and footrest, the ultra-light Xenon SA has revolutionised wheelchair lifting and transporting.
- Dynamic Folding System Supports easy one hand opening after pressing one lever.
- NEW Swing-away legrests – lightweight aluminium tubing, for a firm and rigid performance. Available as 70° and 80°.
- The new desk side guard with improved stability and more flexibility can be colour-matched to any frame colour. The armpad can be moved 4cm forwards.
- Innovative release mechanism for left and right operation swings the legrest in and out for easier access.