Days Strider Bootie 4 Mobility Scooter
Days Strider Mobility Scooters > Bootie 4 Mobility Scooter
View Bootie 4 Brochure
This model has now been discontinued.
The new Strider Bootie 4 has been designed to be both portable and lightweight, with ease of use in mind. With key features such as a 3-step dismantling system the scooter can easily be taken apart within seconds. By simply pulling the lock mechanism upward and tilting is back, you can lift the front section right off, making is even easier to transport in your car.
Other key features such as wireless connections, means that the scooter can be assembled as easy as it is to take apart, due to the fact that there are no wires or plugs to worry about.
Lifting the scooter has never been easier. With the heaviest part only weighing 14kg (31lbs) and a user weight capacity of 114kgs (18 stone), the booty 3 and booty 4 really do make the perfect travel companions.
Days Strider Bootie 4 Mobility Scooter Features
- Can stand on end on rear bumper for easy cupboard storage.
- Easy to split 2-piece frame for ease of storage and transportation. It couldn’t be simpler.
- Wireless connection – no plugs or wires to worry about.
- Fully adjustable, rotating seat – added comfort and safe entry/exit of the scooter.
- Front bumper, built in lifting handle for safe, easy handling and loading.
- Puncture proof tyres as standard – low maintenance.
- Safety anti-rollback system – no rolling back when stopping on hills – safer and more stable.
- Easy to adjust, handle bar adjustment, providing a comfortable driving position for all users.
- Remote battery box charging – no need to take your scooter indoors to charge it up.
- 12ah batteries – giving the ability for the user to travel up to 16kms (10 miles)
Bootie 4 Colour options