Cash and Carry Customers
Back to Mobility Advice Centre
If, you decide that you do not require all the benefits of being a "Full Service Customer", we endeaver to provide the cheapest mobility scooter or powerchair in the UK to our Cash and Carry/ Mail Order Customers.
- If you are already clear as to which make and model of mobility scooter you want, call our freephone number, 0800 328 5670 and we will ship your new mobility scooter anywhere in mainland UK directly to your door in a large cardboard box.
- Alternatively, you may visit us at the showroom so you can compare the many different models on display.
- That's it. No H.P. No part exchange. No sales chat. No home demonstrations. No high pressure sales people. Just unbeatable value and huge savings.
- A1Mobility (Internet Sales) Ltd do not supply any 'grey market' products (unauthorised imports).
- All our products are brand new and come directly from the official factory appointed UK importers/manufacturers. We are able to deliver most confirmed orders to your door within two working days. In the event that a particular model may be out of stock, we can still supply the item within 5 days from receipt of your confirmed order.
- When an order is received, we will phone you to advise the day of delivery. Delivery for all items ordered by phone will be made by courier.
- The delivery driver will not demonstrate the scooter for you. He will not open the box.
- Nor will he wait while you open the box to inspect the goods or test the scooter. He simply delivers sealed boxes and gets on to his next delivery.
- All boxes must be examined by the customer at the time of delivery.
- If the box appears to be in perfect condition sign the courier's receipt "unexamined". If the box shows minor damage, (small dings, tears etc), sign the courier's receipt "received damaged".
- If the box shows signs of major damage (a great big hole like a fork lift truck has been through it!) simply refuse the delivery.
- Any damage to the goods must be notified to our office within 24 hours of receipt, and all damaged goods must be returned in the original packing to our premises for inspection.
- All our products carry a bumper-to-bumper 12 month parts and labour warranty against the use of faulty materials and/or labour by the manufacturer and must be returned to our premises for any warranty work. Any repairs carried out by third parties, other than those done with our express written permission, will invalidate the warranty. In the unlikely event that you are dissatisfied with the goods for any reason, they must be returned to our premises, unused and in their original packaging, within 17 days of original receipt for a full refund less delivery costs.
- In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time. For this reason, all our prices are quoted without VAT and including delivery to your door. The price we quote is the price you pay.
- To order any of our products, simply call our Sales & Service freephone: 0800 328 5670. We accept all major credit cards, cheques, postal orders or banker's drafts. If you wish to pay by credit card, the billing address for the card is the only address we can accept for delivery. In any event, cleared funds must be lodged in our account prior to the dispatch of the goods.
- All goods purchased on a "distance selling" basis from A1Mobility (Internet Sales) Ltd are at the request of the purchaser. Because we cannot see you we cannot be expected to ensure that any product purchased by you is suitable for your personal use. This is a responsibility you must accept yourself. Any information offered by any member of our staff, either on the phone or online, is for general guidance purposes only. If you have any doubts at all as to the suitability of any specific product for your own use, we recommend that, prior to purchase, the opinion of a qualified Occupational Therapist is sought.